Sunday, November 01, 2015

OOTD: Layering 101

I haven't posted an outfit on here in a while or anything really. Life has taken an unexpected turn for me. A lot of things have happen that made me change my perspective on things that I didn't even think about so I haven't been able to take the time and create content. Enough about me, here is an outfit I wore this weekend, on Halloween. Needless to say, I didn't do anything for Halloween. I just went around and ran some errands.
Pacsun Scarf // DIY Muscle Tee // F21 Bralette // Thrifted Denim Button Up // H&M Skinny Jeans // H&M Cardigan // Vans Shoes
It's getting cold and the time to layer is upon us. The weather sucks because the temperature drops significantly when it gets dark so layering is a must during the fall. You can add layers or remove them, accordingly. Enjoy, I hope this give you guys some inspiration. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment