Monday, January 04, 2016

OOTD: DC, Definitely not Cold.

During the holiday weekend (right before the new years) I took a trip down to Washington DC. It was to commemorate my five-year anniversary with my boyfriend. We wanted to travel and have an adventure. What a better way to go somewhere we've never been together! We spent the entire day exploring just two Smithsonians. I honestly did not think it would've taken so long but it took the whole day. This is what I wore on that abnormally warm day.

H&M beanie // thrifted button up // f21 cuffed black tee // primark skinnies // dr marten boots // shein bag // f21 leather jacket
I bought along my leather jacket just in case I needed it. And I did need it as the day went on because it got significantly colder by night fall. I did take photos of my trip but they were all on snapchat. Unfortunately, I forgot to save them all before they disappeared. :( Next time, I will try to remember. Also my snapchat handle is neonstik for those who are interested ~ Until next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment