Friday, September 26, 2014

TAG: What's on my phone?

iOS 8 just came out so I thought this would be an appropriate time to show you, what's on my phone ! This is a quite popular tag. I probably went through at least 10 tags to seem what apps I should download and it seems that most bloggers and youtubers have the same apps. It is understandable but the videos and the posts definitely got boring after viewing like 3 so I hope mine is mildly interesting.
Back to what you really want to know, I recently converted to team iphone ~ I have the gold iPhone 5s. I'm really happy that I didnt wait till the 6 because I honestly don't like how thin and light it is. And I usually put my phone in my pockets so with the new iphone being so easily bendable, I feel like I just dodged a bullet.
Here is my ultra cute phone case! Sadly it doesn't really fit. The case is a bit too big for my phone so it slides out a bit but after I put a protective screen on the back on my phone, it slides out even easier. It was only about $2-3 so no biggie. I have a plain black one that I switched back too but that one is boring so I'm not showing you guys. :P Moving on to what is actually on my phone ~
 
*gorgeous

And that's all on my phone ! I hope this was helpful and/or interesting. I am still on the look out for new cases so if you have any recommendations or any idea where to find cute cases, please leave me a comment and tell me ! Bye for now ~
post signature
tumblr | instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment