Let's start this post by thanking the universe because after hours of google search, I finally found a place that sells a hefty amount of kawaii sticker flakes that a) does not take a month to deliver b) does not have any crazy shipping cost; I found a store where shipping was a whopping 14.99 USD for a handful of stickers. T_T and c) a site that did not look shady. I eventually found
Tokitti's Shop on storeenvy.
As you may know already, I love stationary and stickers so being excited about it, isn't something new. However, recently, I am trying to get organized and put some routine in my system (so maybe it'll kick out my procrastination habits.) I decided to start a planner! And to get myself motivated and consistently use it, I will decorate it which called for a need for more stickers ! Since I'm getting more stickers, why not get more stationary. Am I right? Or am I right? Hehe.
Back to the review, I stumbled upon Tokitti and discovered that they had the specific types of stickers I wanted and I happened to see that they had this super cool stationary grab bag. I was so disappointed when I found out they were sold out. :( I ended up messaging her because I was super tempted and the storeowner, Christina, was kind enough to do a custom order. I was extremely touched because this is the first time it happened and she responded so quickly. You can clearly tell she is dedicated to business and her customers. Thanks so much again, T^T.
Here is my custom order! I actually asked for a remake of her mystery stationary grab bag. I substituted for more mini-memos because I plan on using them in my planner. c:
Here is a separate item I ordered, sticker flakes. :D
Christina was sweet enough to include complimentary candies and a small mystery gift. Yay to more stickers and a cute flower pin !
I also would like to mention that she bubble wrapped everything. It was super secure because I actually had a hard time opening it. But because of it, I know that nothing would slip out and get creased. Nothing did but it really gives me a peace of mind the next time I order from her. My experience with Tokitti's Shop is nothing but great so I really have nothing bad to say. 10/10 !
Here is their URL is anyone is interested: tokittishop.storenvy.com

No comments:
Post a Comment