Monday, September 08, 2014

Same Outfit, Different Styles: Muscle Tee Dress

It's already week 3 but I still feel like the semester just started. It has been pretty hectic trying to get back into the routine of waking up early and doing school work. Here are some styling tips for busy bees like me who are also lazy but want to look presentable. Essentially I will be showing you two similar outfits with a different charm. I think I'm going to call these post, "same oufit, different styles" or SODS for short. I hope you guys like these kind of posts! Below the read more will be another outfit and more photos so be sure to check it out!
First outfit is more casual and boyish. Sneakers help add more of a casual vibe. Top it off with a black SnapBack cap. Sorry for the awkward legs. :P
Outfit breakdown: 
Cap - H&M
Jacket - Thifted
Muscle Tee Dress - H&M
Sneakers - New Balance
Bag - Urban Outfitters
Here is a more chic outfit that looks a little more put together. As you can see most of the items are just switched out into something else. Accessories do help an outfit a lot. 
Outfit Breakdown:
Hat - H&M
Muscle Tee Dress - H&M
Plaid Shirt - H&M
Shoes - H&M

I actually don't own the hat in my last outfit. I was actually debating if I want to buy it. I have a lot of hats already but I don't have this color so I think I might end up purchasing it when I go back to a local H&M. That probably wont be next week. So hopefully it is still there. Enough with the rambling, I hope you enjoy these styling ideas !

post signature
tumblr | instagram

2 comments:

  1. both outfits are so cool xx
    love the shoes in the second outfit ♥
    ratchetlia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you !
      those shoe may look cute but they pinched my toes so i decided not to get them !

      Delete