Sunday, December 15, 2013

Black Friday HAUL: H&M, Pacsun, Hot Topic, etc !

I finished my last final on Friday so my second fall semester of college has come to an end. To celebrate, here is a Black Friday haul. I was a bit disappointed in this year's Black Friday deals. There just wasnt anything that really screamed "deal!"
1. H&M -- Red tartan Scarf
2. H&M -- Red/Green Plaid Flannel
3. H&M -- Baroque Print Scarf
4. Hot Topic -- Analog Finn Watch
5. Target -- 3DS XL with Animal Crossing New Leaf and Brain Age
6. Forever21 -- Kitten Brush
7. Pacsun -- Striped Turtleneck Crop Top

My boyfriend has the Jake version of this watch so we wear it together like a couple thing!
This was what I really wanted on Black Friday. I waited in line at Target for this bad boy. It was $50 off so my boyfriend bought it for me as an early Christmas present!  
The crop top technically shouldn't be in this haul since i purchased it online a few weeks before Black Friday but there was a storm warning so the delivery was delayed until around Black Friday ~

I hope you guys enjoyed the Haul. I will be posting more often since I'm on break! This may be late but did you guys score any Black Friday deals?

post signature
Follow me on: tumblr | instagram

5 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE ALL YOUR BUYS!
    The tartan scarf and the plaid shirt are my favourites! :3

    xx
    jasmineglamez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your taste n_n
    Follwed you! Check out my blog? x

    ReplyDelete