Wednesday, November 27, 2013

OOTD: Channeling Daisy Duke

One of my close friends invited me to her Birthday Karaoke. I'm not much of a singer but it was a much needed break from all the stress I've been getting. The semester is coming to a close so I thought it would be fun. It was below 30 degrees Fahrenheit that day but I was going to be indoors so I decided on a more spring/fall type of outfit. And I'm pretty sure the temperature will rise with 12+ people in the same room, singing and dancing. I had a blast at the party because I meet a few new people and had fun with people I already knew. I also discovered that I can "dance." Not well but enough to made fun of the next day. No problem though.

Outfit Breakdown:
 Cardigan - H&M  
 Crop Top - F21  
 High Waisted Shorts - (Gifted) Urban Outfitters  
 Tights - CottonOn  
 Boots - Docs  
 Jewelry - Pacsun   
You can tell I'm in love with that burgundy cardigan. The color just makes me happy! I'm also in love with the high-waisted shorts that I was recently gifted for my birthday. Thank you, Princess Pris !

No comments:

Post a Comment