Always running out of date ideas? Need an idea for a date? I
got a solution! I saw this idea while I was on tumblr and thought it was a
great idea. This is basically a jar of ideas of what kind of date to go on.
This is perfect for all types of couples, especially for those who are always
running out of ideas of what to do. I also think it’s a great gift idea too! The Date Jar is inexpensive and it's a sweet gift. Let's get to it!
You can buy these are any craft store but all these can also be purchased at the dollar store. All of this only cost $4.00 (plus tax) if you get it at the dollar store.
You'll need 3 different colored popsicle sticks. You can also get plain ones and paint them yourself or get some that are already painted.
You can use any jar or small vase as long as it holds all the content you put in.
Put some clear pebbles into the jar. This makes it easier to
grab the sticks and makes the whole jar prettier. Depending on how big or tall your jar is, the amount of pebbles will vary. These pebbles also come in a variety of colors so you can
choose what color you want and correlate it with the colors of popsicle sticks
you choose.
Label each stick with a date. Here are some of my ideas.You can find ideas online or ask around. Earlier, I pointed out that you will need 3 different colors. This is because I categorized the types of dates into 3 categories:
Label each stick with a date. Here are some of my ideas.You can find ideas online or ask around. Earlier, I pointed out that you will need 3 different colors. This is because I categorized the types of dates into 3 categories: - I chose Blue for the more expensive dates and/or dates that need planning.
- The Green ones are more for at home and more of a relaxed and casual type of thing. .
- The White ones are dates where you can just pick a stick and go. These do not require any planning besides finding the place. Also, these are not as expensive as the blue ones.
This is the fun part. Decorating! I grabbed a blue ribbon and tied it at the top. I also cut out a picture and poked the ribbon through it.
That's it. Quick, easy, and inexpensive gift idea. If anyone makes one please share. I would love to see everyone's version. I hope you guys have fun making this!

Follow me on: tumblr | instagram






Such a cutteeee ideaaa !!!!
ReplyDeleteNow i need someone to go on dates with ha
Thank you!
DeleteYou can also switch it up and do a best friend jar or a family outing kind of thing! :