I ordered some specialized prints online ~ My order arrived really fast. It came in about 4 days and the origin of the package is from Taiwan. Taiwan to America should be a long trip but it wasn't the case here.
I'm not really liking the packaging because I think it's weird to have a cardboard folder for two little packets of polaroids. But I'm not gonna lie, I like the folder. It also came with a decal sticker (and you know how much I love stickersss!)
So here are some of prints ~ It was printed on thick photo paper and has a matte-like finish. Enjoy!
One thing I would like to mention is that Social Print Studios take your instagram photos and print them out like polaroids so you can enjoy a physical copy of your photos so all these photos are from my instagram!




These are cuuute! O:
ReplyDeleteWhat was the site you ordered from?
Printstagr.am
DeleteAnd I forgot to mention, its only for Instagram photos. More info on their site!
oh this is super cute and fun!
ReplyDeleteHehe, it is! :D
Delete