Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Current Jams: #002

I know I haven't post in the longest BUT I have a valid reason ~ My Midterm was spread out during these past two weeks and I've been trying to study/prep for them. This Friday will my last mid-term! I haven't been doing much with anything besides school and music so here is my Current Jam list ~
Miss A - I Don't Need a Man
click on the "cc" for english subtitles
I really like this song because of it soft but quirky melody. And the lyrics are really addictive. "Boy, Don't say I'm your future and rely on me. Boy, Don't play if your not going to respect me. " I feel like this would be Ne-Yo's Miss Independent reply or the Girl Version of that song.

 
Thelma Aoyama's Love Sick + Billie Jean + Every Breath You Take ft Brian McKnight
Even though Thelma's rendition of Neyo's Love Sick and Michael Jackson's Billie Jean is like a minute and a half, it is so good! I can't stop replaying them. I'm so excited for her Cover Album. Her duet with Brian McKnight is also so good. Its like a sex jam or just a jam to rewind for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment