Monday, October 22, 2012

HAUL/REVIEW: Love & Beauty Nail Polish

So my package finally came from Forever21. It took about a week to process the order and then another week (a little bit over) for it to arrive. I am not not happy with this long process but what can I do? Anyways,  I got 5 Love & Beauty Nail polish. They were on sale for a dollar each! I wish they came up with cuter names!
 Sky Blue, Seashell Pink, and Lavender are pretty sheer. It can act as a pretty coating for your nails. You can add a coat or two and it'll become a metallic-y color. The purple/multi is slightly sheer but you can fix that problem with an extra coat. I was hoping it was going to be a dark purple but its just your standard purple. The only solid and non-sparkly polish I got was Amber. I was hoping for more of a deeper tone but this color look like poo. Like diarrhea poo. BUT I'm going to try and make it work.
Here is another shot of the nail polish and a shot of the Sky Blue on my nails. It looks a bit messy because I didn't clean it up yet. :P As you can see, it looks like metallic. The color is a lot more sky blue-ish than in the picture. I previously bought a metallic/silver nail polish from love&beauty and I fell in love with it. I'm running out of that color. I think it was called Silver. I'm not sure but that what this color reminds me of.

No comments:

Post a Comment