Sunday, November 04, 2012

WISHLIST: Winter Coat

So I've been on a search for a winter coat cause it's starting to get really cold. I don't have a substantial coat; it doesn't keep me warm enough. Last year, I was lucky because the winter wasn't as cold as usual. This year, its really cold and I'm looking for PARKAS. I'm going back to that boyish military style. I really like that boyish look. Moving on, here are some coats that I like.
Wishlist: Coats

If you want more info on the coats, you can click the link above and it'll take you there. But these are basically the coats I want ~ I also added two woolen coat because I really really like the style. It make me think of the Victorian age and I'm a sucker for nostalgic/vintage print, colors, and/or style. I'm always weary of light colored coats because they can stain so hopefully I'll be careful enough or maybe I'll buy on of those Tide-to-go sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment