Monday, January 05, 2015

Blogmas... & A Summary of My Break

My blogmas was definitely a bust. I did not account for finals week. Those were long and vigorous weeks. I spent 4 consecutive days working on a final project that was mandatory BUT it was only worth 10 points out of my entire grade. There were countless struggles with this project. /sigh. I had so many problems trying to figure out these specialized printers that I cried upon seeing my boyfriend. Yea…it was that stressful. :( Not to mention I spent a hefty amount of money just trying to get it done. Again, :(. Thank goodness for Priscilla and Turner for keeping me sane during the whole process and my boyfriend for helping me mount my project because exacto blades are no fun.
A photo posted by Rachel Wu (@wooorachel) on
My Final Project >:V

I got to hang out with friends at our somewhat annual Secret Santa. I didn’t blog about this because I just wanted to relax after the mess called Finals Week. To summarize, it was a lovely potluck at our friend’s new place. It was great just to wind down and best part, I got a teapot and some tea. Oh yea. If you didn’t know already I drink a shit load of tea. c:
A photo posted by Rachel Wu (@wooorachel) on
If you can't tell, I was ecstatic. 

A photo posted by Rachel Wu (@wooorachel) on

My Super Cute Teapot

Once my little sister started break we decided it was time to finally switch rooms. I resided in the smallest room in my house and after finals week I realized I need a bigger room because I have absolutely no room to do anything. It took about a week to plan and buy some necessities so we can move. My room is in a complete mess right now because I no idea where to place anything or want my room to look like.

In the midst of everything, my 4 year anniversary with my boyfriend happened. We went for sushi because I am always down for some sushi. The place wasn't the best but I did enjoy my time with him. He also surprised me with a present that I didn’t see coming until I touched the box. He got me a watch that I have been coveting for so long ~
A photo posted by Rachel Wu (@wooorachel) on

New Baby ~

I didn’t do anything special for Christmas or New Year’s Eve except lose my wallet. Currently I am in the process of replacing everything before I start the new semester. This is probably all the major events that has happened so far. I am extremely grateful for all the people who have spent 2014 with me and the new individuals who have appeared because I am genuinely enjoying all time I have spent with them. Hopefully, this year will be even better. Cheers to a greater and brighter 2015 !
post signature
tumblr | instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment