Went to Yakitori Boys for Happy Hour. Most of the appetizer were half priced and I really wanted to try to the Takoyakis so I was super excited.
Philly Roll. This dish wasn't very consistent. Sometimes it would have roe but other time it didn't.
Takoyaki was my main reason for going. It turned out I didn't like it as much as I thought would. There wasn't really any squid in it or if there was, I didn't taste it. The outside was crispy but the inside was really mushy so I was really disappointed. I really like the toppings though.
The Ika Yaki (grilled squid)
Deep Fried Shumai. When it came out it smelled really good but apparently it didn't taste as great as it smelled.
We also ordered Deep Fried Squid Legs and it was really good but I forgot to take a photo of it. It was my favorite dish out of everything. The deep fried squid legs were laid on top a mini salad with this tangy orange sauce. I think I'll go back to try some main course someday.




No comments:
Post a Comment