January has been (or still is) a hectic month for me. Mid-terms happened and I had 6 projects sprung on me. I still need to do 3 more to say I'm finish. I've neglected this blog for a while so why not show you guys what we eat for Lunar New Years. On Lunar Year Eve's families are suppose to cook a big dinner to celebrate the upcoming new years and spend some family time together. This year will be the year of the Dragon, bringing prosperity to 2012.
My mom prepared all of this. It took her hours and we didn't eat until almost midnight. Part of the reason is that we wanted to wait for our dad to come and join us but still it took her awhile to finish everything.
Well, I hope everyone has a Happy Lunar New Year. Or in my language, "新年快樂"
OMG that is soo much!! i had like 4 dishes :P i definitely want to spend the next new year and the new years after that with you!
ReplyDelete