So here are some pictures, I apologize for them being blurry. The dim lighting was really bad for my camera.
I'm not entirely sure what this is. The server said its was "Umi-something". I thought it was a dessert because it looks like one. I thought wrong. What I thought was a blackberry was not, it was caviar. I did not like caviar because it just taste like salty sea water to me. And the rest of it taste like cheesy ocean mousse. Did not like this.
I liked this salad (or I think its a salad.) It was a bit tangy and sour which was a pretty good stomach opener.
These were the people preparing the food food. They have ravioli, chip and dip, sliders, mini-crabcake, sushi, steak and mash potatoes.
The steak was wonderful. Medium-rare, just the way I like it. I like the mash potatoes but I felt like some of the potatoe chunks weren't fully cooked. They also had a mushroom gravy that I dunked everything in.
No comments:
Post a Comment