Sunday, June 24, 2012

FOOD: Wit or WitOut?

Wit or WitOut is only stationed in Philadelphia as it is a Cheese steak joint. This little joint is behind the busy boulevard. Its not hard to find but the location is odd because it stands alone on the street. I read several reviews stating that it was on par with Steve's Prince of Steaks (my personal favorite since I never ventured down to S. Philly to try) so I decided to try it on my way home.


Cheese fries in a cup. This was so inconvenient to eat because all the cheese was at the bottom of the cup and there was not room to dip for cheese.
I got whiz cheese with Onions. Apparently they don't charge onions but the prices are the about the same at other cheese steak place with onions so it doesn't really matter. 

Overall it was a good cheese steak, flavorful and thick slices of meat and plenty of cheese. On the downside, everything seemed a little too salty. I think its the cheese but I'm not sure. It is better than Steve's? Personally, no but still a decent joint.

No comments:

Post a Comment