This happened exactly a month ago. My boyfriend and I decided to have an impromptu dinner to celebrate our month-anniversary. We rarely celebrate the Month-anniversary. Personally, I think it's a hassle and I like to think about the long run of a relationship rather than month by month.
Moving on, we went to Max Brenner for dinner ~ I've been to Max Brenner with my girl friends for lunch before and it was pretty good. They sat us near the window in this tiny table.
Boyfriend's Burger
Mac 'n Cheese. It came with marinara sauce and some more tomatoes. I heard a lot of good things about this dish and it was a letdown. I wish it was cheesier and not so damn SALTY. Every bite was accompanied with a gulp of water.
The Mac 'N Cheese was actually pretty big. I couldn't finish it even with the help of my boyfriend. I took the leftovers home and surprisingly, it's not as salty when its cold. Would I go there again? Yes but I won't be getting the Mac 'n Cheese any time soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment