Monday, August 12, 2013

HAUL: The Body Shop, H&M, & F21

I'm back with a haul! Its nothing big but there was a back to school ordeal so I thought I'd try some products from The Body Shop. And I also bought a couple of article of clothing from H&M and F21. For some reason, I haven't been in a mood to buy new clothes. I mean I want to buy new clothes but there hasnt been anything that I really wanted so I bought pretty basic things.

From Left to Right: 
☆ Camomile Gentle Make-Up Remover; the lovely sales attendant told me a little goes a long way ~ 
☆ Vitamin E Moisture Cream 
☆ BB Sample in #01; this color is actually a bit too dark for me but the sales attendant told me that there a lighter option, #00, will be available soon 
☆ Seaweed Matifying Day Cream; i have large pores and i though i'd try a little tub to see if this will clog my pores 


☆ H&M; Hi-Low Striped Shirt ☆ 
☆ H&M; Black Skinnies ☆ 
☆ Forever21; Color Block Sweater ☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment