Monday, August 19, 2013

HAUL: Cotton On & Sephora

I've always wanted to buy some things from Cotton On. I saw a pair of printed jeans and I really wanted them and they were ON SALE. So I took this chance to buy a few things.
Cotton On Tops (Left to Right);
 ☆  Muscle Tee 
☆ Faux Leather Cap Tee; i was excited for this shirt but i was disappointed in the fabric:( ☆  
☆  Striped Basic Men's Tee ☆ 
 Cotton On Bottoms:
☆ Striped Body Con; this is big on me. ;~; ☆ 
☆ Printed Jeans; this is the main reason for this haul ☆ 
 Cotton On Accessories (Clockwise):
☆ 100 Den Tights; i need a pair for the winter ☆ 
☆ A Set of Skinny Belts; one size fit all and they fit! yay! ☆ 
☆ Printed Scarf ☆ 
☆ Belt ☆ 
Sephora:
☆ Perricone MD's Intensive Pore Minimizer; my mom said i was working hard lately so she bought this for us to share. lol. :P ☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment