First we went to some galleries. I dont remember the artist name (terrible, i know) but these were installed in the Painted Bride gallery. This particular installation was about the Trayvon case with the use of photography and exposure. I'm not gonna talk about what I think about it because this might turn into an English paper before we know it. We also visited another gallery but I can't recall the gallery name.

We wander around a bit and there were a lot of vendors and artists selling their artworks or handmade jewelry. It was pretty lively. I was worried that I might hit someone with my camera or something might hit my camera. We also spotted a street performer balancing blocks!
Later we went for some Malaysian food. I shared an Indian Roti (?) with my boyfriend. I ordered Pad Thai Noodles and my boyfriend ordered the Boneless Chicken Curry. I ate a bit and decided to switch plates with him because I like the curry better. c:
☆
I'll be doing a separate post for my ootd because I dont want to clutter this post with too many photos. So look forward to it !






No comments:
Post a Comment