Thursday, May 22, 2014

HAUL: Urban Outfitters, H&M, and Garage !

I got a few things this past week and I would like to share. I'm actually pretty excited to share what I got. I got a pair of new shoes. Heels, actually. Jeffrey Campbell heels, to be specific.
Urban Outfitters was having a sale on sale. It was 50% off all sale items and I just happened to spy this box. They only had one in my size so I had to cop. It was originally marked at $209 but I got its for $49.99 !


H&M was a spontaneous visit. I didn't have any intention to buy anything. I was just hoping that maybe I could find a dress for my little sister's graduation ceremony. She is graduating elementary school in June! I managed to find the cutest dress fitting her criteria; cap sleeve and knee-length. I also got some socks because they were on sale. And the BANANA BAG! Oh yes. H&M had this print for leggings and I love it but I don't know if I could pull it off so I put it off. But then I saw this in stores and had to get it.
look at this gorgeous print!!
Garage had a B1G1 sale on all graphic tees. I thought this was a great chance to get some summer tees. 
 favorite one out of the bunch. love the cut and the material of this shirt !
Honestly, I'm suppose to save some cash to buy some home decor/items at IKEA but haven't been able to go so I've been spending my money elsewhere. Also Memorial day weekend is coming up so maybe there will be another haul. I sorta hope there won't be for the sake of my wallet but I can't give up a good sale. 
post signature
tumblr | instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment