Thursday, May 01, 2014

OUTINGS: Longwood Gardens

My boyfriend's mom invited me to go to Longwood Gardens to help take photos of her and her family to show their relatives. Longwood Gardens was a lot bigger than I expected it to be. It is such a great place to have a picnic (but I’m not sure if you can actually have one there.) I also took this chance to take some photos of flowers to celebrate spring with. Here are some photos from that day.


The front entrance to the greenhouse

One of my favorite flowers ~

these were so cute! they look like glossy pompoms ~


I will end this post with adorable little cactus. I don't know why I think cactus are really adorable and I would totally want one! There was a peony garden but I didn't get to see it so I was a little sad since they are my favorite flowers ~ (well one of them, I have a lot of favorite flowers. :P) Until next time !
post signature
tumblr | instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment