I've been in such a shopping mood as the weather got warmer. I'm one of those people who buy a few things on each trip because I put a lot of thought in my purchases. I need to be certain that I will actually wear or use whatever I'm buying (because I tend to buy useless junk that I won't use. I'm trying to kick that habit!) Also because I thrift, I think whether or not I could thrift something similar. Bottom line is that I'm pretty picky when I buy things.
First off, Forever 21! Going clockwise:
Leather Jacket
Feather Necklace
Daisy Skirt
Bandeau:
Floppy Hat -- This was pretty pricey but I really wanted a floppy hat
H&M, Left to right:
White Cami
Floral Kimono -- I didn't realize it was cotton and it is on the short side but I love the print!
Basic White V-neck
High-waisted shorts
First order from ASOS
Parka Coat-- I already have a parka coat but I wanted one that isn't furry inside
Waist Belt -- I thought this was a hip belt but since I don't have a waist one, I'll keep it
That's all that I racked up this winter season. I'm really excited to sport my kimono and my daisy skirt out but it has gotten a lot colder so I probably won't be able to wear it till May. Anyways, see you next time ~

tumblr | instagram
No comments:
Post a Comment