Sunday, November 25, 2012

EVENT: Birthday & Thanksgiving Weekend !

Hello lovelies ~ I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and scored some deals on Black Friday. Sadly, I didn't score anything. I wanted to get a coat but I couldn't find any. Even my boyfriend tried to help but it wasn't really fitting. But my family did manage to score a HDTV. Its not big but I think it'll do for my family. This year, I went to New York again for a family reunion dinner thing.

This year was a little hectic so I could only take one photo of the food before everyone pounced on the food. Some people had to catch a flight somewhere for vacation or honeymoon. I don't remember exactly where. There is a lot of food because a lot of people came. Some people aren't family but close colleagues and such. I didn't have anywhere to sit but near the window so I was freaking my but because everyone said it was too stuffy/hot.


So my friends surprised me with a cake. Look at the gorgeous cake! It's tiramisu (my fav!) It may look great but it didn't take all that amazing. Its was too bitter and wet. Poo-pee. My mom also let me taste some of this red wine. I didn't like it. But I do like opening the bottle because it a really nice echo. 
So for my birthday I got a polaroid, a moleskin, shirt, and some cash. I also got some mint and chocolate from a Dylan's Candy Bar. Hehehe, I can't help taking pictures cause its so fun but film cost so much. ;~; I hope everyone enjoyed their break because tomorrow starts the school/work week. See you next post ! Oh, I forgot to mention, today is my birthday ! Yay ~

No comments:

Post a Comment