Hello Lovelies.
I got a $5 e-gift card and thought I should grab my birthday gift from Sephora. Unfortunately, I had to purchase something in order to redeem my birthday gift so I bought this traveler body wash thing. Shipping is $6 and my body wash thingy was $0.80 So in total everything was $1.81. And I would like to mention how fast Sephora ships their things. I ordered this on Sunday and it came on Tuesday.
Here is everything I got:
- 3 Perfume samples; Dahlia Noir by Givenchy, Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana, and Infusion D'iris by Prada
- Mango Traveler Bodywash thing
- Sephora's Birthday Gift; Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo
- Sephora Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara (deluxe sample?)
Here is everything unwrapped. Boy, when I mean mini-haul, I meant it. All the items are tiny! But then again all of them are samples or a gift from Sephora. The only thing I really bought was the bodywash. Still its all worth the $1.81. I might do a review on the lip duo because I recently used up my EOS balm. AND I lost my Burt's Bee. :(



No comments:
Post a Comment