Its a sweet potato cake ! It was so delishious ~ c: It's a white cake with a thin spread of sweet potato in the center. The cake was light and fluffy and just the right kind of sweet. I'm not really a fan of sweet things. Click the read more for more photos!
Saturday, February 23, 2013
FOOD: Cake
I know, I know. It's been a long while since my last post. I was busy (and slightly lazy.) My winter break just flew by and the next thing I know I was signing up for my Spring Classes. Then the Lunar New Celebration hit. Actually it just finally ended so here I am. In all honestly, I haven't done any blog worthy material until today! My dad's birthday (on the lunar calendar) was yesterday and I bought a scrumptious cake. I thought it was so pretty so I wanted to share.
Its a sweet potato cake ! It was so delishious ~ c: It's a white cake with a thin spread of sweet potato in the center. The cake was light and fluffy and just the right kind of sweet. I'm not really a fan of sweet things. Click the read more for more photos!
Its a sweet potato cake ! It was so delishious ~ c: It's a white cake with a thin spread of sweet potato in the center. The cake was light and fluffy and just the right kind of sweet. I'm not really a fan of sweet things. Click the read more for more photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment