We started with Chips with a spinach dip and salsa. My nom loved it but I was okay with it. She really liked the dip. The whole thing was really salty though. They sprinkled too much salt on the chips at the end, way too much.Click read more for our main courses!
The serve kids' drink in little containers so they won't spill. I think this is so cute. I sorta wish I could order it for myself but I can't cause I'm not twelve anymore. So my brother got fries and chicken tenders. They were okay. Nothing really great. My little sister got 2 mini cheese burgers. These were pretty good. I like how the buns weren't regular buns but something like more like flat bread.
I got a Cajun shrimp pasta and my mom got the Cajun Chicken. Again, my mom liked my dish more than hers. I actually think that her dish was better. The pasta lacked sauce and only the shrimp had flavor. A bit too much. The chicken was great but a little oily. Would I order all this again? Probably not, maybe the chicken. I'd go for something else next time.







No comments:
Post a Comment