Wednesday, March 20, 2013

FOOD: Sabrina's Cafe

Last Friday I met up with a friend and my boyfriend to grab a meal. We haven't seen each other in a while. Well, it felt like a while. If you're wondering why I'm posting so late; its because I suddenly got sick the very next day. I'm still sick but I'm slowly getting better. I'm not sure if its the food or the irregular weather. Both maybe? Anyways moving on, we decided to go Sabrina's Cafe because it was on my boyfriend's campus.
My friend got their Banana Challah French Toast (?) I'm not exactly sure what this was called. It basically giant french toast plated on top of syrup. Between the toast is a somewhat tart vanilla spread. I would also like to mention the portions are HUGE !Click the read more to see what my boyfriend and I got ! :D

My boyfriend got their Angus Burger with fried onions and mushroom. It also came with a coleslaw and fries.
Here is what I got ~ I got the Mel's Chicken Cutlet. I had the hardest time deciding what to eat and got this because it said "philly's favorite." It was gooood ! There are jalapenos slices in the sandwiche for the surprise kick of spice.The bread was tough though so my jaw got tired after the first half. Like my boyfriend, it also came with coleslaw and some fries.

Sabrina's Cafe is pretty great. The food portion are pretty HUGE and I think its worth the cash. I would definitely go back and order something else. I want to try their Egg Florentine Benedict (?)!


*also, i made a signature. you guys like? :D

1 comment:

  1. aaaah this all looks amazing!! making me really hungry!! :)
    hope you're feeling a little better now!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete