Here is lovely Time Squares just before noon. Read more for what I ate. Haha.
It was really humid so I went to Caffe Bene (Korean Bakery) for some bingsoo, or shaved ice. It took 20 mins for them to make this because machine broke down. I wouldnt be so mad if they told me instead of fooling around with the other staff members. >__>
For dinner, I got TGIF's house salad with an avocado vinaigrette because I wanted something small and not so "junk food-ish." I had falafel over rice for lunch and I just wanted some fresh greens.
Boyfriend on the other hand has an bottomless iron stomach so he ordered a burger and fries. The food was okay but the wait was ridiculously long. There were plenty of empty tables so I didnt really understand why and our waitress did not check on us or even tell us how much longer we had to wait. Not the best service or food I had have from TGIF's.
In all, I had a pretty great time despite some drawbacks. I tried looking for some macarons but I didnt find any besides the same one they sell at my local korean bakery. I also visited a Japanese bookstore and bought some stationary because I am a HUGE sucker for stationary. I couldnt take any photos because they didn't allow any photography! Also an outfit post will be coming shortly! On the side is a little preview !




No comments:
Post a Comment