Sunday, September 29, 2013

OOTD: Summon the Last Days

I saw this shirt and I thought I had to buy it. Lucky for me it was ON SALE ! I've been getting back in the dark and punky outfits. I never really got to explore it in high school because my school was pretty judgmental and I didn't have enough confidence to sport it. Since I started college I developed a "idgaf" attitude so WHO CARES. Wear what you want!

Outfit Breakdown:
 ☆ Shirt - Urban Outfitters 
(Shopping) Bag - Urban Outfitters, I mainly use this bag to carry clothes and random nick-nacks
☆ Boots - Martens

I think this outfit would look a tad better with some thigh/knee high socks. Or some tights. I would personally choose a pair of tights. I have a pair but I dont have a garter belt to hold them up so I am on a look out for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment