.png)
Okay, lets get to it. Instructions told us to add 1 cup of water, 1/3 cup of oil, and two eggs and then mix. Preheat the oven to about 350 degrees and bake for about 18 minutes and these bad boys are ready as you can see below !
☆ T I M E for D E C O R A T I O N S ! ! ☆
All these lovely cupcakes were decorated by yours truly. I had a great time decorating them. It was a bit painstaking troublesome because I was trying to pick out certain color sprinkles but I think it was well worth it because my cupcakes came out really well. And these taste just as great! I think I might bake a bit more often. And I hope you guys enjoy the foodporn ! :D

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment