I recently realized that I don't have much footwear. All I wore this summer were my boat-shoes and my flip-flops. Autumn is rolling in and I only have my Docs to accompany me on these chilly (but wonderful) day so I thought its time to get some new footwear. What better way to treat myself beside a cup of hot tea?
I haven't worn sneakers in the longest time so I picked out two. I've also never really worn bright colored shoes before so I thought I should go for it. Of course I choose red (because I am the red rogue.) I've also wore my boat-shoes to death so I thought I should get another pair. I also want a little height so I chose a few wedge/platform shoes.
There are 3 that I am seriously considering buying which are the Sperry's, NBs, and the Sneaker Wedge because these are super casual and I can incorporate them into my fall wardrobe with no prob. Since Autumn is kicking in fast, my priority would be those sneakers so let see which ones I get !
No comments:
Post a Comment