left to right:
☆ Sephora Birthday Gift - Benefit's They're Real Mascara & Watt's Up Highlighter ☆
☆ Benefit - How to Loo the Best at Everything in Light ☆
☆ Benefit - Gettin' Cheeky Tint Trio ☆
I'm not a make-up kind of girl but I'm learning. So I thought this would be a good start-up kit. I had the hardest time on deciding if I should go light or medium because I don't know what my skin tone is.
On the left is the Sephora Birthday Gift. And on the right is the Benefit tints which includes posie tint, sunbeam, and cha-cha tint. In all honesty, I thought the benetint was included in this which was the main reason why I wanted it but it wasn't. Bummer. It's okay cause I still like it.Sephora had a promo where if you spent $25+ then you can choose a holiday sample kit. There were 4 different ones and I decided to go with this one because of the primer + mascara. It includes (left to right):
☆ Lancome - Tresor Perfume Sample ☆
☆ Smashbox - Camera Ready CC cream ☆
☆ Ren - Hydra-Calm Cleansing Milk ☆
☆ Ojon - Color Sustain Pro ☆
☆ Anastasia Beverly Hills - Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat ☆
☆ Urban Decay - Anti-Age Primer potion ☆
☆ Smashbox - Full Exposure Mascara ☆
☆ Kat Von D - Lipstick in Celebutard ☆
I will also be doing a Body Shop review soon because The Body Shop gives you $10 store credit for your birthday and I will be visiting them soon so look out for that. In the mean time, you can check out my last mini Body Shop haul.





No comments:
Post a Comment