Saturday, February 01, 2014

FAVORITES: January !

My Spring semester started so it has been busy busy busy! I also transfer into a class so I have to play catch-up and get up to speed with everyone else. And it's also the Lunar New Year's so I've been prepping for that too.

My best friend gave me a variety of tea and a new mug for Christmas and I've been using it diligently. In the photo I am drinking Tazo’s Zen tea which is a green tea that has lemon grass and spearmint in it. Not my favorite because the spearmint overpowers the light green tea taste but I’ve been drinking so much tea this past month. My favorites are the Blueberry tea (which I have finished) and Tazo’s Calming Chamomile tea (which I have also finished.)
I've been burning candles a lot; for scent and atmosphere. As you can see the the back ground, I am almost done my vanilla candle. Vanilla and more bakery types of scents rewinds me while floral and feminine scents make me feel peppy.

Moving onto clothes, I've been sporting this sweater so often. As you can see I can wear it in variety of ways and it just so comfy to be in a sweater in this kind of weather!
TV SHOWS! I'm a bit late with the whole Sherlock thing but better late than never! I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I am so devastated that it's only 3 episodes per season. I love how this series is edited and how everything pieces together. I actually haven't watched the last episode yet because I don't want it to end!

I'm also watching Vampire Diaries. This was recommended to me and I am hooked. Screw Selena and Delena, team Klaroline all the way. I thought this was going to be really cliche but it surprised me. Not to say it doesn't have its cliches but its works for the series!

I am also watching an Anime. It is more like re-watching because I saw this back in high school and remember how much I loved it so I'm watching it all over again. I have to saw that re-watching is rekindling my feelings for this show. I love the character develop and there is something so raw and real about these characters that it really invigorates your emotions and morality.

I hope you enjoy this month's favorites!
post signature
Follow me on: tumblr | instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment