Sunday, March 02, 2014

FOOD: Sabrina's Cafe

Happy March everyone! My spring break started yesterday but it doesn't feel like spring break at all. It is so gloomy outside and apparently there is a snow storm approaching on Monday. Blegh. This is more like a winter break part 2. Any ways, I come bearing a food post!
My boyfriend and I wanted to go to Old Country Buffet but the one we intended to go to was closed down. Huge bummer because my boyfriend really wanted to go. Sadly it took us a total of 3 hours to find it and then find another place to eat. We has plans later on in the day so we decided to eat at Sabrina's Cafe which is close to his campus.

Ordered some calamari to share. Decent. Nothing extraordinary.


Got the "Mexi-Style Mac n Cheese," it was good. Would I order it the next time around? Probably not. The avocado wasn't ripe as you can see how pale it is in the photo. I did like the little tortilla chips that gave this dish a much needed crunch. 
Boyfriend got an Angus Burger with mushrooms and fried onions. This was a ginormous burger and it was delicious! After seeing his plate being served, I regretted my choice of the night.

Sabrina's Cafe is a brunch kind of place but they do make a mean burgers and sandwiches. Next time around, I would definitely go with a burger. Or probably a breakfast dish. 

post signature
Follow me on: tumblr | instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment