For this shirt I decided to cut off the small type to focus on the big graphic.
T I P S ! :
Don't cut too high just in case it becomes too short. Try the shirt on to see how it fits. Leave a little room for where you want to cut because fabric curls so it becomes shorter than the desired length.
Here is the end product!
Thrifted this large tee for 50cents! And it's American Apparel which means great quality! :P
T I P S ! :
Try the shirt first and then decide where you want the shirt to rest on your shoulders and where the opening ends.
I personally like the opening ending where my waist is, so the opening ends where you can't see your belly rolls when you sit.
Make sure you cut in a curve but don't curve too much or else the shirt won't cover your chest !!
I prefer doing it this way so you have a guide line and the openings will be similar on both sides. You don't want super uneven sides. :(
T I P S ! :
Don't cut too high because you can always cut more after you try it on!


TADA! I hope you guys enjoy these DIYs and it wasn't too hard to follow. I personally like doing a front knot to muscle tees because it slims down the waist a bit. You can also just do a front knot on a crop tops if you don't cut the sleeves off which is really cute!

Follow me on: tumblr | instagram












No comments:
Post a Comment