I did a bit of online shopping so I can get a new swimsuit for the beach since my previous one created a mishap. It was a standard triangle bikini top so you maybe can imagine what happened. :P I also purchased a few more things since Forever21 has a B1G1 free sale.
Floral Bikini - Pacsun
Cowboy Hat - F21
Bikini Bottoms - F21
Black Mesh Bikini Top - Pacsun
Padded Bralettes - F21
Swim Shorts - WalMart
Tops - F21
Suspender Body Con - F21
I am super in love with my black mesh bikini top because it works as a bikini top and as a night-out top if I wanted too! It actually might be a better to wear it as a night-out top since wearing a black bikini means you burn more easily and crazy tan lines ~

tumblr | instagram
HI you have a nice blog and its having very good information which is useful to me and please promote kurtas for women
ReplyDelete