Friday, June 27, 2014

OOTD: Goose & Geese

I haven't done an OOTD post in a long time because I don't carry my camera around too often since it is so heavy. I had it on my little sister's graduation so I was able to take some OOTD photos! Here is my outfit for her graduation.



Outfit Breakdown:

ITEMS:
Hat - Forever21
Blouse - Forever21
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell @UO
Watch - Nixon
I will end this post with a photo of me feeding the geese and ducks some tidbits. My boyfriend helped me take these photos. It actually took a while for just a few snaps. Most of them were a bit too blurry or out of focus. :( They would be so nice if he held the camera a bit steadier. c: Until next time ~ ~
post signature
tumblr | instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment