


I needed some summer shoes since my boat shoes are in such a tragic state. I thought these were really cute! I wish it was in black but they didn't have my size and bought it in this coral-red color.

I got some not-so-basic things. I've been looking for crop tanks for so long and I can't seem to find decent ones that aren't ridiculously priced and actually have a nice fit. I really wanted a solid color one but this black and cream one will do ! I also got this neon-speckled tee for those lazy days that I just want to throw on a pair of jeans.
That's all for the haul, folks ! The things I'm most super excited to wear are the crop top and the sandals! I am totally falling back in love with the 90s fashion.

tumblr | instagram



I love the shoes so much!! xx
ReplyDeletePlease check out my blog if you want!
ratchetlia.blogspot.com