Here are some noteworthy outfits I wore for school. I picked out 5 outfits that you can wear in a week with interchangeable pieces so repeat pieces but still have a new look and be cute!
Monday
Fuzzy Cardigan - H&M // Tank - Boyfriend's // High-Waisted Shorts - UrbanOutfitters // Tights - H&M // Boots - Dr. Martens
Tuesday
Leather Jacket - F21 // Top - F21 // Black Jeans - H&M // Boots - Dr. Martens
Wednesday
Oversize Shirt - UrbanOutfitters // Flannel - H&M // KneeHigh Socks - F21 // Boots - Dr. Martens // Bad - Target
Thursday
Fuzzy Cardigan - H&M // Crop Top - F21 // Skirt - H&M // Tights - CottonOn // Boots - Dr. Martens // Bad - Target
Friday
Leather Jacket - F21 // Muscle Tee - Garage // Joggers - Uniqlo // Flannel - H&M // Boots - Dr. Martens
I hope these give you guys inspiration throughout the school week. I am obsessed with my white fuzzy cardigan because it is so freaking fluffy ! I try not to wear it to much but it really makes an outfit more interesting. The season is getting colder so you'll see more outfits with cardigans soon! Also follow my instagram for more constant updates. Until then ~
tumblr | instagram
youre so cute i cant believe it!!
ReplyDelete