
ASOS Parker // uniqlo flannel // pacsun basic tee // uniqlo leggings // h&m beanie // dr marten boots

It took about 2 hours to get to Mitsuwa but the car ride was fun so it didn't feel too long. First thing we did was grab some food! Gotta have some ramen because Japanese ramen is just on a whole other level. We got a regular miso ramen and a spicy miso with a salmon bowl. So delicious! Who knew grilled salmon and roe on rice would be so good together? 
Then we started to grab some food and some sake! The packaging on everything is so pretty. I just wanted to buy everything so I can just have the bottle. I loved this strawberry one but decided not to get it because I didn't think I was gonna drink it. Looking back at the photos now, I regret my decision. I should have just bought it even if I wasn't gonna drink it. Next time !
After buying some sake, we headed over to the Kinokuniya book shop. There is a Kinokuniya Bookstore in NYC but this one was right next to Mitsuwa so why not. I grabbed two magazines and certain magazines come with a gift. One of them came with a Disney make-up pouch. It's great quality but I don't really have a use for it because it's a little too big for my bags.
I've been dying to go to the MUJI store in NYC for the longest time but I never had the chance to go. This time, I made MUJI my destination. This is the first place I decided to go too once we crossed over to New York. Their ink pens are magnificent ~ It glides on paper and it's so smooth. Stationary heaven ! :) We browsed around a few shops and ended up buying a few things at the face shop. I was running out of my face peeling face wash so I decided to buy a new one. You can read my previous review on the face wash here!
We grabbed some Korean food and called it a day. This little place is cafeteria styled which is interesting and definitely make this place unique. The food is pretty good too. I love coming here because of the atmosphere. It's sorta hectic but something about it is very charming and I find myself, keep coming back. 

No comments:
Post a Comment