The weather finally decided that it wanted to be spring so I can officially put away my winter clothing. Just in time to celebrate, my city had a Spring Festival ~ It was crazy crowded but I got a lot of free swag. Heh heh! Its always fun getting free stuff, it's that #collegestruggle life. Haha. Moving on, this is what I wore.
H&M Hat // H&M Kimono // F21 Top // UO High-waisted Shorts // F21 Sandals // F21 Bag // F21 NecklaceAs always, I linked everything that is still available online and you can click to enlarge the photos! Is everyone excited for spring? I know I am. I am awfully tired of winter and the cold weather. I can't wait for the weather to get hot enough so I can hit the beach ! And I know this is Finals week for a lot of college students so best of luck on all those exams and presentations !







No comments:
Post a Comment